NSF/ANSI 53 Certified
• Reduces or Removes Bacteria, Virus, and Cysts
• NASA-derived technology
• Available with Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) and antimicrobial Agion
• Pleated construction yields high flow rates and low pressure drop.
• Fits standard residential and industrial housings.
What is NanoCeram® Argonide’s NanoCeram® & PAC Series of Pleated Filter Cartridges act as a Broad Spectrum Particle Magnet. They feature a thermally bonded blend of microglass fibers & cellulose infused with Nanoalumina fibers in a non-woven matrix. By using the scientific principle of electropositive attraction / capture, NanoCeram® NASA-derived technology leads to a rapid and highly efficient adsorption of virtually all particle sizes. When assembled into a pleated cartridge, NanoCeram® offers a unique combination of efficiency, capacity, flow rate & low pressure drop at levels unmatched in today’s filtration marketplace.
Stage 2 Argonide filter replacement High Volume
Applications / Markets
• Potable Water o Residential Point of Use / Under Counter / Counter Top Water Filtration Systems o Point of Entry (POE)
• Food & Beverage
• RO Prefiltration (SDI reduction)
• Process Water (turbidity, particulate, colloidal suspensions)
• Waste Water (biologicals, proteins, dyes)
•Cooling Towers, Chill Water Loops (iron removal)
Media Retention Characteristics
• Silt Density Index (SDI) 0.5– 1.0
• >99.99% Efficiency at 0.2 microns (latex spheres)
• >3 LRV Cyst Retention • >5 LRV Klebsiella terrigena Retention
• 99.95% Endotoxin Removal
• Effective at High / Low pH and in Presence of Salt Water